Thursday 26 April 2012

After 24 Days of Painful Wait

2 April 2012, a report with reference number 11077792 has been made at TM Careline by dialing 1300889515 using my mobile phone. The complaint was made to report about no dial tone and unavailability of Streamyx service at my home.

24 Days earlier...


Starting from there, numerous calls was made and they just said to me that they will send technician to my house to investigate the problem. And they never came...

Furious about the slow progress, I've made a report to Suruhanjaya Komunikasi dan Multimedia Malaysia (SKMM) on 4th April.

Only after 18 days of waiting and calling, they only said there was cable theft in my area and they need to wait for the replacement cable to arrive before they can proceed with the rectification work.

 After 24 Days...

Finally, on 26 April 2012 (after freaking long 24 DAYS!!!), the problem was rectified. Thank you TM for your speedy service and superb customer service. Just because you are the only Internet provider in this area, you took this customer for granted. :)

Now I can start torrenting like no tomorrow!


p/s: for record, TM had accidentally terminated my service for not receiving my bill payments. Upon thorough checking, they admit they overlooked my payment that was made online.

No comments: