Friday 26 September 2008

Salam Aidilfitri

UTP is quite 'deserted' today. The same goes with the Internet traffic! Perfect time for blogging. Heheh. Many students had left UTP for Hari Raya break at home. But there are a 'handful' of them who have yet to make their journey back home (read: me). It is so unfortunate that I have Power Systems lab at 10 (tp smpi skang x mandi ape lg, rase malas sgt). I'll make my way home only at the afternoon today.

Talking about this week, Hari Raya fever has more or less affected my life (and my study) this week. Due to unfocused mind, everything went astray and ocassional 'screw ups' are common. No mood to attend classes, screwing up the lab sessions, ETP progress disrupted and bla... bla... bla... I really don't want to think about what had happened or currently happening in UTP right now. Yes, loads of work had made me less excited about celebrating Raya this year but I admit I can't resist the temptations to neglect all my work due to Hari Raya madness too. :)

No work to do, just listening to my current favourite band, Estrella right now (Lyn indie la plak kan~). Rock jazzy songs definitely refreshing for me. I haven't packed anything yet (read: baju kotor je), feel soooooo lazy to anything right now. I'll be driving home today, it will be about 400 km long of journey (includes all the detours). Luckily my DAD's car is always ready for that torturing journey. Hehehe... Let's make some check list:

  1. Lubricant oil level (checked)
  2. Tyre pressure (checked: 30 psi for each tyres)
  3. Petrol tank (filled up)
  4. Radiator water level (checked)
  5. Windscreen washer water level (checked)
  6. Brake fluid level (checked)
  7. Brake pads (checked: about to worn out)

Enough of craps, I wish you all Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin. Minta maaf dari hujung kaki sampai hujung rambut. Don't forget Raya packets for me!!!

p/s: Malas nk pegi lab!

----------------
Now playing: Estrella - Stay
via FoxyTunes

No comments: