Friday 3 February 2012

Beware! KM 106 Lebuhraya Pantai Timur (Temerloh - Lanchang)

For those who are driving to and from the East Coast via Lebuhraya Pantai Timur (LPT), please be more careful when reaching KM 106, near Temerloh - Lanchang stretch. There is oil spill on the road, possibly an act of sabotage.

Oil spill on the road



Possible act of sabotage?


I've helped an unfortunate Myvi driver and 2 passengers when driving my way back to Banting. It was raining heavily and this poor Myvi spun out and hit the guardrail. Even more dangerous, the car stopped at the the right lane after the spin out.

The wrecked Myvi


Quickly I stopped my car and help the stunned victims out of the car and bring them to the roadside for safety. The family were from Kemaman and was on their way to KLIA LCCT. I left them after the highway's Emergency Response Team (ERT) arrived and continue my journey back home. Alhamdulillah, I have safely arrived in Banting at midnight, safe and sound.

KM 106 LPT, beware when driving in this area


To my fellow readers, please be safe on the road and be vigilant to the road condition. :)


No comments: