Saturday 12 April 2008

It's up and running again!

One whole night confusion that haunted me finally flew away today. Standing up after frustration of burnt PSU and faulty graphic card finally ends today! :)

Today, at 10, I went to Ipoh with Qadir and Ijat to fix my PC. Alhamdulillah, the burnt PSU did not fry the motherboard and other components connected to it. After hours of surveying for parts around Ipoh, I finally decided to settle with Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus 460W PSU (RS-460-PCAR-A3) to replace the old ones. Although this can be considered in the mid-range type, this PSU should power up my system without any hiccups. Future wise, this PSU can power another to hard disk drive whenever I want to upgrade for more space and RAIDing them for data protection.



As for the graphic card, I've chosen XFX NVidia GeForce 8600GT 256 MB DDR3 to replace my Forsa NV43's GeForce 6600. This I hope should perform better than the old ones in terms of stability and performance. So, I'm offering you the old ones with unbelievable price as second hand unit. Email or call/sms me to know more.



Enough talking, I have my PC up and running, so I guess I should start doing my work. Thanks to Ijat for giving me ride to Ipoh and Qadir for carrying my things. I can see from my windows now that it is raining out there. Bantai tdo sedap nih~ Hahahaha~ till then, bye~

p/s: Duit suda terbang~ aisey~

----------------
Now playing: Duta - Dunia Baru
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

for d same ammount of money....
u can get 430w (80%+ efficiency) acbel PSU
lifetime warranty summoreeeeee
rm180 can get d 510Watt ediiiii

AISHAH roslan said...

u've been tagged!