Monday 20 October 2008

Is this fair?

We had a LITTLE argument (I don't know how to put this, it is really a small argument, not much word uttered, but it became a big thing because of the other party is superior to me, that is why I type the word 'little' in capital letter), recently. The other party told me that I'm so cold and keep everything inside me rather than letting it out to him.

So, realizing my status to him, without much argument, we had an 'open' talk session. The result is, as expected, have never been desirable. With his sky-scrapers-high ego, he cut my word before I even have chance to finish my word in order to make him understand. Then, bullets of words flew right through me making me unable to speak anymore. I really regret that situation happened. I wish I never talk to him about himself and my dissatisfaction to him. Please forgive me.

From now on, I'll try to keep everything to myself. I never meant to break your heart. Please punish me as you wish. I really don't mind if I never have your blessings. I know I am bad. So, please end my suffering. Please tear me apart quickly. I hope you will be satisfied doing that. I never hold any grudge to you since you have been so nice to me, or else, I would not even exist in this world.

p/s: Projek berlambak, status internship tak tau lagi, test yg xpnah abes, final exams. Ntah laa...


----------------
Now playing: Laluna - Membekas di Hati
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

AISHAH roslan said...

salam. I don't know what really happened here but hopefully, ko ok je. btw, aku nye poskad raya dh sampai?

afiqms said...

thanks aisyah~ i know i can rely on a friend like u tho we are far apart (ayat jiwang gler)~ poskad ko tu xtau la da smpi ke x, tgu aku balek umah dlu~ derg kat umah pon bkannye nk bgtau kalo da smpi ke blom~