Monday 4 October 2010

PIPE 65




Last month I attended a 16-days induction course for new staff of this NOC I am working now. Well, as the name implies, it involves of indoctrinations and briefings about the business and operation of this NOC. It opened a new perspective on me who is just started working after completing my studies in UTP.


There was a lot of activities that promotes team-spirit, soft skills and also talks on HR matters. I am very grateful to be employed with this NOC as this company really emphasize on the development of the employees. Despite the fact that the pay is the lowest in the industry, there a lot of opportunities for the employees so that they can carve their own career development path. Furthermore, I see this as an opportunity to serve for the nation although this NOC operates like other business entity, to make profit.


I am looking forward to develop my career with this NOC while constantly eyes for new opportunities in the future.

No comments: