Thursday 18 November 2010

Salam Aidil Adha

I would like to wish to all of my blog readers and followers (if any) an eventful Aidil Adha this year. May all of us is blessed by Allah to understand more about sacrifices (Qurban) that we are always facing in our life. Sometimes, the saying "If you want to gain something, you have to lose something" can be true in order for us to achieve better life in the future. What is more important, we need to be grateful and work hard to improve our life.

Apart from the usual Solat Aidil Adha at the mosque (no 'melapah' session this year), I also did some shopping. I was intending to upgrade my old rig before I can bring it to Kerteh this Saturday. The shopping was done at various shops in Low Yat Plaza and here is the shopping list:

  • Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 processor
  • Asus P4P43TD/USB3 motherboard
  • Corsair Gaming 1333 MHz DDR3 2 GB RAM modules
  • Cooler Master USP 100 Casing
  • Sapphire HD5770 Vapor-X 1 GB DDR5 graphic card
  • Western Digital 500 GB S-ATA hard disk drive
  • K-World PCI TV card
  • XFX XXX Edition 650W modular power supply unit
  • Altec Lansing VS4121 2.1 speaker system
  • Koss Ectron E-85 850 VA uninterruptable power supply

I will post my story on assembling the parts and my findings in term of benchmarks of the newly assembled system for information-sharing in the next post. Salam Aidil Adha. :)


All components assembled

No comments: