Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Countdown






When I was in SDAR, the blackboard (later whiteboard in our new campus) is divided into two main parts. Occupying let say, 90% of the writing space is for writing lesson materials (eg. notes, diagrams, the usual stuff) and the remaining 10% and located on the right side of the board is for other information such as attendance (which is 100% for most of the day) and countdowns. There are certain types of countdowns appeared. When I was in Form 3, the countdown would be for days before PMR and when I was in Form 5 it was for SPM. But there's another countdown that is applicable to all students in the school, countdown before we leave for vacation at home. This is the moment all students were waiting for. Usually the countdown starts 2 weeks before the day we are allowed to go home and will be updated daily. On the D-day (vacation day), the countdown are updated hourly, and on the last hour (usually the last day of school will be on Friday, so we are allowed to go home after performing Friday prayer at school first) we even updated the countdown every 15 minutes! It just reflected how we were so excited about going home and enjoy some moment of lucidity at home. Free at last! And today, I just can't wait to be at home for mid-semester break! Forget FYP, forget the upcoming Electrical Machines II test and forget everything! This desert of Tronoh is killing me! Hehehehe~

p/s: This countdown is until Operational Management lecture end at 2.00 pm~

3 comments:

NURUL said...

wow...

zue-zoo said...

back then, u guys were always homesick...wonder y...??lol...neway, u 4got 2 add d part where we could claimed back our $ on our ticket fee...

Muhammad Afiq bin Mohd Sadli said...

ala, setaon skali je pon claim~ aku claim pon xsampai rm20~ hahah~