Monday 17 November 2008

One more to go!

  • Electrical Machines I
  • Engineering Economics and Entrepreneurship
  • Digital Signal Processing
  • Power Electronics I
  • Power Systems I
Yes, you read me. One more paper to go, due on this Thursday. Can't wait to finish this gruesome semester. I feel really tired finishing this semester. I feel like this is the worst semester I ever had in UTP. Just name it, ETP, projects, event, all had driven me crazy. And this really have adverse effect on my health. I went to UTP clinic today just to check my blood pressure (BP) and the manometer gives out the systolic/diastolic reading of shocking 140/110 (mmHg). You can know what this means here. This really freaks me out as I am only 21 (going 22 in 3 months). Does this really have to do with my current emotional state? Hurm, I just prayed for my health...

p/s: Macam org tue la plak...

4 comments:

AISHAH roslan said...

salam. arghhhh, dah nk habes ke?! aku br nk start esok. uhu.

afiqms said...

haah. bonne chance a toi!

NUke_Rude said...

jangan pressure sgt bro.. tgi tu BP..

afiqms said...

thanx dude... nice having u aboard! :)