Thursday 3 September 2009

Dean's List at Last!!!

Among my UTP folks, getting GPA of 4.00 for industrial internship is not hard to get. But I believe, all of us (my batch mate and those who had undergone internship and score 4.00 pointer) had put a lot of time and effort to achieve such a perfect score.

Alhamdulillah, I finally scores 4.00 for my internship as well. Hence, I would like to thank to everybody that helped me along the way especially my family members, bosses (Mr. Adnan, Mr. Rohizat, Tn. Hj. Hamdan and Mr. Irshad) and staffs at Synergistic Generation Sdn. Bhd. (especially Mr. Ahmad Zamir Mohamed Noor as my plant supervisor) and my UTP supervisor Dr. Hasnah M. Zaid. My greatest appreciation to all of you for the assistance and supports during my 8-month industrial internship at this company.

I would also like to express my fullest gratitude to my engineering department counterparts like Iz, Anas, Haslan, Fadhil, Badrulhisham, Palie, Badlishah, Nizam, Naz, Arshad and Yusri. Working with all of you was a great and wonderful experience for me. :)


----------------
Now playing: Joe Dassin - Les Champs-Elysées
via FoxyTunes

No comments: