Tuesday 17 March 2009

Waterloo

It is interesting to see how God arranged our life. There are ups and downs, for sure. And He tested us with variety of trials and challenges with one good intention: To see us grow and being wiser than we were before. But, depending on how we take it, sometime this good God intention can backfire us and knock us off balance. It is called GRUDGE or DENDAM. So, this is the ultimate test for us to measure how well-balance we are and how healthy our mind is. It is crucial for us to think RATIONALLY and take things positively. You might think that people is being unfair to you and lose the game. You are wrong! Mould your heart and soul as hard as steel, then you can see things clearly that you are not losing. The enemy is not other people, but yourself.

That is why we have to build our inner strength and wipe grudge of ourselves. To be frank, I was once in this kind of situation. It is undeniably hard for me to digest it though, but with patience, I finally see the beauty of how God arranges our life. It finally paid off. Allah sentiasa bersama dengan orang-orang yang sabar.

I will make sure that people will swallow the words they had uttered to me before. With somebody’s spouses? Oh God, gimme a break! Thanks to all my friends for your support and encouragement. Your hard works paid off guys! I really appreciate that. Now, I just have to rearrange myself and be a more positive-minded individual. Insya Allah.

p/s: I feel like I win when I lose~

3 comments:

Cikuniz said...

with somebody's spouses??

what the hell???

haha, u've got to tell me the stories...

Tg.A said...

huuuu.

glad to read this.

afiqms said...

heheh~ knape?