Saturday 22 August 2009

Home 1 Nice 1, Not...

Yesterday I received a call from Ayah right after performing Maghrib prayer telling me that my mom are struck by fever. The doctor gave her anti-viral treatment and asks her to rest at home and reduce outdoor activity, fearing H1N1 plague that is currently the universal phenomenon. Worrying about Mak's condition, I rushed back home at 9.00 p.m. by motorcycle. I arrived home at 1.00 a.m. using Tronoh - Setiawan - Hutan Melintang - Kuala Selangor - Klang - Banting route. Upon arriving, I found Husna is down by fever too. Thankfully, both of them are not in critical condition. I hope they will get well soon.

And that also means I can celebrate the first day of Ramadhan at home although I do not plan to go back home at first. The first of day of fasting, we only break our fast with foods that were bought from Ramadhan bazaar in Banting. At least, for the first day of fasting I can avoid eating food at the cafes. To mak and Husna, rest well and get well soon!

The Waja's battery died today, so the Kembara is giving the dying Waja a jumpstart...

No comments: