Friday 27 January 2012

Update Ovi Store and Get Premium Apps for Free!

So I just knew about this 3 days ago when I have so much free time to spend by synchronizing my Nokia N8 to Nokia Suite and start apps hunting.

I launched Ovi Store and it prompted me to update to latest version. So I preceded with the update and Nokia offered me premium apps for free! This offer is valid for 30 days from the day you updated to the latest version of Ovi Store.

After updating to the latest version of Ovi Store, tap the link on top portion of Ovi Store Homepage


Currently they are offering 8 premium apps to be downloaded for FREE! Most importantly, Angry Birds Arcade is also included in the offer. For comparison, normal paid version of Angry Birds Arcade costs RM 4.00.


The premium apps that are offered to be downloaded for free in 30 days


So, what are you waiting for? Update to the latest version of Ovi Store and get selected premium apps for FREE!

No comments: