Friday 5 December 2008

After one week of internship

It is kinda unbelievable to know that I've undergone my internship at SG Power Systems Sdn. Bhd. (SGPS) for one week. I reported in at this company on the 1st day of December 2008. The company is a Bumiputra company (which is good to know that Bumiputras is able to be leaders in this field and known locally and internationally), the staffs here are helpful, 'playful', joyful but when it comes to work, their skills and professionalism is exceptional. This company main business is supplying generator mainly used during emergency situation like power failure in the oil rigs. So you can expect this company is deeply involved in oil and gas business.

My first week working here? Hurrmmmm... It is kinda torturing to me to be frank. What I mean is there aren't work for me to do at the moment and yet I can't just sit back and relax. I need to make people around see me doing some works and I am yet to be assigned with tasks and works. It is kinda boring for this week. But I can expect tasks will be assigned to me next week. It will be installation, assembling, wiring, testing and troubleshooting the diesel power generator ordered by various company like Shell, PETRONAS, Maersk Oil Qatar and many more. The generator is mainly used for oil platform application offshore. The biggest project that is in progress now is Maersk Oil Qatar project. They ordered the biggest diesel backup power generator that this company ever build. PETRONAS ordered six and are expected to be ready for delivery by July 2009. So, I will be involving in this project during my internship period. I just love this company, totally complies with what I am studying all this while. Huhuhuh~

I wanted to post photos here. I woke up early in the morning, converting and editing the photos to be uploaded in this blog but I forgot to copy it into my thumbdrive. Fret not, I promise that I will upload the photos later. :)

p/s: Bwk thumbdrive je tapi x copy gambarnye. Haih, sie2 je dtg awl~

1 comment:

AISHAH roslan said...

salam. all the best beb. nnt nk usha pics ;)