Friday 19 December 2008

It's rubbish [say it the Clarkson's way (Top Gear)]

Sekadar gambar hiasan

Another day at office... Nothing to do... Planning to do a 2-week report after Friday prayer to fill in my time before punch out at 6 p.m. So, I just want to post rubbish here to fill up my pastime.

  1. I've been monitoring my body weight for 3 days and it maintains at 49kg compared to previous 47kg despite 'heavy' workload. What an achievement!
  2. I've discovered something today while driving to work. Do not ever take the corner near Kebun Nanas (I'll post the pix later) above 90 kmph. This morning I drove to the same corner at 110 kmph, missed the usual braking point and I ended up locking the right front wheel at the apex and cost me a second lag (yes, I calculated the travel time every day). What an adrenalin rush!
  3. I've spread the Call of Duty 5 (COD5) influence to my engineer, Mr. Iz and he liked it very much. I've helped him with the games installation in his company provided Dell Vostro lappie. He is the COD fans like me too.
End of rubbish

No comments: